Q. Why do I have to pay seperate maintence fees each year?

A. There are two separate Boards and associations that govern the Waterford Lakes community. The Master Association has the responsibility for maintaning grass, sprinkler systems, the recreation center, trees and other shrubs found throughout the community that are not included in the subdivisions. Your annual fee to the Master Association pays for these services. Your Finns Cove II HOA has responsibility for the grounds at the entrance and island, the pond, signs and electricity, etc. Your annual fee to your HOA pays for this maintenance.


Q. Are there specific vehicles that we are not allowed to have either in our driveways or in front of our homes?

A. Both the Master and Finns Cove II documents specifically prohibit the parking of commercial vehicles, boats, trailers, and campers over night within the neighborhood. Any vehicle that has a company name on it is considered a commercial vehicle. Some residents have obtained magnetic sheets to put over the name on the vehicle. If this is done while in the community, the vehicle no longer is considered commercial.


Q. What is an ARB and why and when do I have to file one?

A. An ARB is a form used by residents to request a change to the exterior of a home. This change can be a change of color to your house or doors, addition or deletion of trees, installation of a swing set, installation of a pool, putting up a screen enclosure or any other modification made to the exterior of your home that will change the appearance from its original look.


Q. How do I obtain an ARB form and to whom do I give it to?

A. An ARB form can be obtained from the management company office found at the recreation center or by clicking on the document section of this website. The form must be filed in triplicate to management company office. It is then reviewed by the Finns Cove II Board and turned over for review by the Master Association.

Q. When is Garbage Collection?


A.  Finn’s Cove Garbage Collection

Garbage Day Monday and Thursday
Yard Day Wednesday
Recycling Day Tuesday
Service By: Republic
Collection Zone: (5)

See Also: Orange County Solid Waste Website FAQ For additional information or assistance, please contact the Solid Waste Hotline at 407-836-6601 or email Solid.Waste@ocfl.net.

Or you may contact the company that collects your garbage: Republic, 407-293-8000


Q. I never received or do not have a copy of the Finn's Cove II governing documents. How can I receive a copy?

A. At this time you can e-mail us at FCIIBoard@FinnscoveII.com and request a copy. In the near future we plan to have them available as a downloadable PDF file.


end faq

{accordionfaq faqid=accordion3 faqclass="lightnessfaq defaulticon headerbackground headerborder contentbackground contentborder round5" active=item1}